列印

2010 Computex Taipei - 浩鑫攤位

2010 Computex Taipei - 浩鑫攤位

(Taipei, Taiwan — 1 June, 2010)
Shuttle Inc., the world’s leading designer and manufacturer of small form factor (SFF) computers and innovator of the new notebook ecosystem, showcases its latest lineup during the 2010 Computex Taipei from June 1-5, 2010. The new line of versatile solutions are purpose-designed for today’s computing needs, from Shuttle’s unique new energy-saving technology, next generation ultra-slim desktops, smallest yet fastest desktops, and new application prototypes designed for Shuttle brand products to the most up-to-date mobile solutions based on the new Shuttle notebook ecosystem, will be showcased at the show.

Shuttle small form factors
SX58J3 - The world’s fastest desktop in the smallest enclosure
The highly-anticipated Shuttle XPC small form factors are lined up for Computex. The SX58J3 is based on the Intel® X58 chipset to run the fastest, most extreme Intel® Core™i7 processors and supports the world’s fastest graphic card – the NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 480. With support for ATI CrossFireX™ and NVIDIA® SLI™ graphics configurations, it is meant to meet the demands of high performance more than ever before. The new custom-designed interior space across all J Series products allow up to four 2.5-inch hard disk drives and two 3.5-inch hard disk drives at the same time and provides further support for the latest graphics cards in the market.

XS35 - The world’s smallest 1-liter slim PC with next-generation NVIDIA® ION 2 graphics
The ultra-compact PC platform – XS35 – is only one-third the size of the previous generation slim PC. At just 38.5mm (1.5 inches) thin, the slim design is not only space-saving for projects or applications where space is critical, but it fits easily into any environment with the ability to be mounted behind an LCD TV or LCD monitor. It’s also completely fanless. The internal layout has been meticulously engineered to require no fan, so it’s not only quiet and low in energy use, but also dust-free and virtually maintenance free. Even with the small size, the new XS35 packs in a slim optical drive bay and the next generation NVIDIA® ION graphics with true 1080p HDMI output (optional) for a power-packing slim PC.

All-In-One – X40
The Shuttle all-in-one (AIO) PC is going to add a new face to its lineup. The Shuttle X40 features a clean-lined design and is light in weight. To meet the diverse needs of the AIO market, the X40 is designed for non-touch applications on a 14-inch screen. It features the Intel® Atom™ platform with an Intel® D454/D525 processor and Intel® GMA3150 graphics on-board. The X40 also features a simple user interface to make it easy for users to accomplish basic tasks in an effective way. The prototype will be displayed to the world for the first time at Computex.

Shuttle Notebook Ecosystem

Shuttle i-Power GXT Mini external graphics solution
Shuttle will also be showcasing new technologies based on the notebook ecosystem. The i-Power GXT Mini is an external graphics device which connects to a Shuttle manufactured notebook through a GXT connector that boosts the performance of a mainstream notebook. More details are available at the booth.

The Smartest Energy-Saving Technology
Shuttle i-CO2 Technology

Many software applications of high CPU utilization are frequently used in everyday computing today, from watching video and movies on YouTube or watching HD DVD and Blu-ray movies to playing games on Facebook. Shuttle i-CO2 technology is Shuttle’s unique new technology designed to reduce the power consumption of Shuttle PCs by automatically adjusting the CPU performance based on actual operation demand. Once the CPU utilization is maximized, the Shuttle i-CO2 will be automatically disabled to achieve optimal PC performance. With this smart new technology, CPU performance is maximized only when you need it, thereby reducing energy consumption.
* Shuttle i-CO2 technology will be applied to Shuttle manufactured SFFs and notebooks in the future.

“2010 is a breakthrough year for Shuttle. We kept ‘We Create’ in mind during our development of these attractive and versatile computing solutions to the industry and announced a dual business strategy early this year– the on-going Shuttle OBM business model and the newly launched revolutionary notebook ODM business model,” said David Chen, President and CEO at Shuttle. “It’s inspiring to have received numerous positive responses from customers, suppliers, partners and media around the world. We are confident that the new solutions Shuttle will exhibit at Computex will signify Shuttle’s core value – creating market-oriented innovations.”

今年浩鑫的展出內容,明顯感覺出產品線的轉變...
主要區分為All-in-One PCNotebook,以及原本的XPC這三條產品線。以下便依序跟大家分享拍的照片囉~

還沒發沒關係~沙發我先座了佔位先
等著看有甚麼好東西....

All-in-One PC

All-in-One PC 主要是以NB為架構概念,但應用上則是放在居家使用的整合型電腦。內建完整電腦配備&一個可觸控操作的液晶螢幕。

當然,也會有一些因應特殊應用,反而做成把液晶螢幕『嵌入』XPC內的這種設計。

Notebook

這次的浩鑫攤位外圍,明顯看到不少的NB展出,不難讓人感覺到浩鑫想在這塊領域投入的資源。

展場也有展出浩鑫NB的內部構造機版~

NB的外觀還是能嗅出浩鑫的氣息...

浩鑫針對自家NB所開發的外接顯示周邊:i-Power GXT

引用:
原文由 小建 於 2010-6-7 12:03 發表
Notebook [url=attachment.php?aid=3224&nothumb=yes]IMG_0697.JPG[/url] (100.33 KB)
2010-6-7 12:03

這次的浩鑫攤位外圍,明顯看到不少的NB展出,不難讓人感覺到浩鑫想在這塊領域投入的資源。
不過,小弟我突然有想到,浩鑫原本就沒有NB的製造經驗

這一次的展品是浩鑫自己重頭到尾自組完工,還是浩鑫自己設計再委外代工?!...

引用:
原文由 Aloofer 於 2010-6-7 12:54 發表
不過,小弟我突然有想到,浩鑫原本就沒有NB的製造經驗
這一次的展品是浩鑫自己重頭到尾自組完工,還是浩鑫自己設計再委外代工?!...
http://www.zhe-feng.com.tw/forum/viewthread.php?tid=1300

引用:
原文由 小建 於 2010-6-7 12:59 發表
http://www.zhe-feng.com.tw/forum/viewthread.php?tid=1300
感謝這一篇喚醒小弟我的記憶...

原來是浩鑫設計,精英代工。那算是水準之作...

老兵不死,只是逐漸凋零 -- XPC

哈,我下這標題會不會太機車點?!

不過這次浩鑫的XPC展出內容,在整個感覺與氣勢上真的弱了不少... 整個攤位中所展出的新機種真的不多。

針對這一兩年來高階顯示卡的雙插槽趨勢,浩鑫在今年的中高階XPC上都考量到能安裝雙插槽顯示卡的需求了,好比SX58J3這類便是。

很多朋友期盼的Intel中階款XPC - SH55J2

浩鑫今年也推出的1公升電腦 - XS35系列。無風扇的設計理念,對於要求安靜的朋友是一大誘因。

XS35內建ATOM™ 2 D510 CPU,顯示部分則有分GMA 3150或NVIDIA的ION系列,輸出介面有提供DVI跟HDMI部分,訴求文書&HTPC平台。

以上,是這次Computex 2010的浩鑫攤位內容,簡單跟大家分享一下囉~

浩鑫XPC的影子少的可惜

引用:
原文由 asdhjk 於 2010-6-7 19:25 發表
浩鑫XPC的影子少的可惜
確實...
小建在販售上也有些尷尬&困難... 不過還是盡量滿足大家囉~